St Petersburg Tours – Baltic Vacation
Hello and welcome to St. Petersburg, Russia. My name is Raisa Shilina and I’m a professional and fully licensed tour guide in St. Petersburg. This is my personal website, thank you for visiting it. I invite you to discover St.Petersburg with me.
If you are planning a tour to St. Petersburg, Russia, you are probably interested in seeing St. Petersburg sights, especially St. Petersburg museums such as Hermitage, Peter and Paul’s fortress, Jusupov palace, having a canal cruise, visiting numerous cathedrals or spectacular summer residences – Grand Peterhof palace or Amber room in Catherine’s palace, Tzars village and others.
To be honest there are really lots of things to see and lots of things to do in St. Petersburg, but, as I know from my experience, most guests of my beautiful city are limited with time. People travel to St. Petersburg for 2 to 4 days and of course it is much better if your tour is well prepared so that you don’t miss the sights you really want to see just because it is high season and the tickets are already sold or there are huge lines and you’re tired of waiting or for some other reasons.
Why choose me?
- I’m a professional guide with a Masters degree in Art and Languages and a deep knowledge and interest in history.
- I’m a local in St. Petersburg and know almost every stone here so you will get a real insider tour with me.
- I’m a professional in tourism (10 years experience) and I can organise all varieties of tours for you. I always tailor the programs to the interests of my guests. You can chose one of classical tours of St. Petersburg or off the beaten track sights – you will always get maximum of my attention and your positive unforgettable impressions of sightseeing in St. Petersburg, safety and comfort are my priority. And yes, we will have fast entrance to the museums.
- Children are welcomed! If you travel with your children and want them to enjoy excursions and museums of St. Petersburg write me and I’ll create your perfect vacation with kids.
- If you come on a cruise and don’t have Russian visas it’s not a problem. I organise VISA-FREE VISITS for my tourists.
- You don’t have to make any deposits before the tour. You pay after the tour. You can read testimonials of my tourists here or on tripadvisor.
- I really love my job and my tourists. Probably this is the most important reason.
I look forward to hearing from you and wish you a happy and unforgettable stay. You can contact me on email@example.com or use quick contact form on the right and I’ll contact you within 12 hours and we can discuss your very special tour in St. Petersburg.
+7 911 237 33 11